Thursday, April 05, 2007

French Manicure Pictures

Well I am expecting an important call which makes me always so blur I cannot do anything right.


So that's why I took a flashing green nail polish and started painting my nails. That keeps my mind off the phone...


Well, let me update this French manicure pictures site for a change now, and announce that more French manicure pictures will come soon!


This green French nails are not advice-able for publishing, you could end up biting your nails, just to never paint them again :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you facing some problems to find the best Nail Spa at your place. Well we have the solution. Try our best nail spa. If you are in Malaysia, visit our outlets nearby you. It combines the creativity of a professional beauty industry with values that encompass technology, integrity, fashion, marketing excellence and education. Trained in OPI culture and customs, each personnel are the epitome of this globally recognized brand. For more info, visit www.opi.com.myor www.colourculture.com.my.

angel said...

http://cristina-nail-art.blogspot.com/ this is my blog... i like discussing abouut nail art.. you can visit my blog....bye